Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Nom nom nom!!

Chattime??




FML!

Recently, every friends who saw me, their first reaction was: OMG JUNE!! you are so chubby! =.= Yesyes I know, I gain weight, even my mom also tease me, she said I should have diet, sob sob! I'm actually on diet now, and running in my room everyday, cause i feel lazy to go jogging, muahaha! But, diet plan failed, too many delicious food that I want to eat, I just can't control myself!! Drooling again*

Lets see what I had for this 2 weeks, so many food I ate, and those pictures are part of food I ate only, some I forgot to take picture! I even went to Klang at night just to eat seafood!

'Lou Xu Fan a.k.a mouse noodles' @Yoke Hing Seafood restaurant, Serdang. The taste is very special!




Fish N Chips, taken at Pantai Hospital, wuahaha, private hospital provide food for patient's family also, damn nice!!



Fish N Chips again, @Pantai Hospital, different flavor, but this 1 not so nice!



Fav Subway, healthy and yummy!




Fried chicken @My Elephant, around ss16 *Highly recommended Thai restaurant, the food is super nice, price reasonable, and service is very good.


Tom Yum soup & rice @My Elephant *This is my dish, the tom yum soup is YUM!!!



Green Curry chicken & rice @My Elephant *my colleague's dish, i think mine is better! lol


Curry chicken & rice @My Elephant, I still think that mine is the best lol!



Bak Kut Teh @Kota damansara *I forgot the name, the best bak kut teh in PJ, must eat every week!!



Porridge & Yong Tou Fu @Goung Kei Yong Tau Fu, Sea Park *The porridge is super duper YUMMY!! Me and Jill Jill went to eat the porridge almost every off day!!



@Nandos, i LOVE chicken, chicken love me! teehee!




Hhehe! I know i know my face is in round shape!



-More foods coming up!-

No comments:

Post a Comment