Saturday, August 27, 2011

Look at me!!



I finally did it!!



Been struggling for years, I wanted to cut my hair like super short, but I don't have the courage to do so, cause it takes 2 years to grow back to long hair *my hairstylist told me! And one of my motivation is Sammi Cheng!! I love her! She's my inspiration of life! I wanted to be like her, live life for herself, fight for her pride and love,even she's so sick last time, but she overcome it! But one thing I can't follow her now is, I'm too chubby :( I will work hard to slim down okay!

Sammi is just so stylishhhhh!




Friend friend asked me why I suddenly cut my hair, I found 100 reasons to answer them, but the real reason is, I wanna live for my own for once in my life *hehehe macam yes again! Last time I dare not to cut my hair cause boys like long hair, my mom likes long hair, and I don't have the courage to do so! It was before my birthday, 25 Aug, I realized that I'm officially 23yo, getting older year by year, I wanted to give myself a present which is very meaningful, and the idea of short hair pop-up from my mind! I know this is the best present I wanted it for so many years, instead of getting a tattoo, muahaha!


I look so boyish without make up! Maybe I can try male toilet next time!



Ahahaha!! This hairstyle must match with high heels and thick make up. else I will look like aunty, grrrrr!





-Well done June!-

No comments:

Post a Comment