Wednesday, August 17, 2011

17/08/2011


Just realize that I move to KL for almost 5 years ady, it seems like just yesterday, I was still studying secondary school at Mentakab, and now I'm turning into 23 years old soon. Feels abit down, after 5 years, nothing much changed, I'm still driving my little Kancil fighting for life.

Everything is just the same as 5 years ago, I'm still single, friends are still the same, I'm still staying at B.U., party as usual, I guess the only changes is I turned to be an adult, responsible for own life now, have to work to survive.

Somehow, I miss my family, miss my home. After 5 years living alone in the city, I'm missing a place called home, PJ seems to be my home d, I don't even spend a month at my hometown in a year. I feel like I lost my home, sometimes I feel desperately want a home, with my man, and my children, but still, love is troublesome, single is the only choice for me now.

Anyway, life still goes on, party goes on too!! ^.^ yayyyyyyy~



-Cantik as usual-

No comments:

Post a Comment