Monday, August 15, 2011

Life as we know it :)


Have you watch this movie before? Life as we know it?? Life would be nice with love right?? I'm talking about beautiful love with my friendsss, I'm still single, and always will be.

Soup??



Most of the people, they don't understand me, their impression to me is only party girl, fun girl, or even worst. They dont actually know that I have a nice job, I woke up every morning 7.30am to work, I can cook and I love to cook, and most of the time I hang out with girls only, because in their mind I'm just a party girl. But its okay, I dont really mind, people who know me will know me.

A simple question: if u had a chance to back to the past and start everything again, what will you change? or never do again? For me, I won't back to the past, and nothing I wish to change, because if there was no mistake, I'm not myself today. Not even a single mistake I wish to correct, every mistake I did, makes me grow up. *sound macam yes* hahaha! Someone told me that: Never regret for mistake u did, because u will never know it is a mistake until the last second, one day u will realize u did a right choice! *This is how I always motivate myself!*

Enough with the stupid theories. I had a niceeee week, chilling with my sista, and as usual, party never ends! Let the pictures tell the story okayyyy!

CarCar in the house, b4 going to Klang for seafood!



I'm drinking water only, not beer okay!!


Going for a movie ^^


Dumb dumb, is good to have u in my life.


Tipsy face @Movida, my happy hour best place, cause its cheap!!!


Kakak kesayangan ku, Ms pisang! comel wei~


Love my new hat! bought from forever 21!! weeeeee~


Lastly, best pasta of the month, Aglio olio with seafood, super nice!! @Moivda


-Cantik??-

No comments:

Post a Comment