Wednesday, July 27, 2011

27/7/2011

Do you realize that it's end of July now?! Yes, the coming month will be my birthday, exciting! But, time pass too fast, I'm still single since the last year birthday, why I have to spend my birthday alone for yearsssss. I just wish to celebrate my birthday with my love one, why so difficult :(

Back to topic, this is a random post. I'm doing good recently, life is just so beautiful when everything goes smooth. And of cause, a lil bit of sweetie kiddy. teehee!



Got a gift from a friend, it's Christian Dior perfume, very nice! but I don't think I should accept his gift, make him misunderstood d, my fault! T.T



Brighten up my day with my candy nails, love it!!




Haha, guess who? my monthly sister, Miss May. My clubbing kaki recently.



Random pic: I was actually having steamboat in my office this Monday, OMG, sounds crazy right? Feels so happy, I love my colleagues, they are just so nice!! muacks muacks! *thats my office table, my seat!


Lastly, nice food of the week, taken at Nero Fico Restaurant.


Trying to act sexayyy, but failed la. It's time to sleep, night!

No comments:

Post a Comment