Wednesday, July 20, 2011

20/07/2011

How's life?




Long time never update my blog, I'm busy, and no mood to do so. Been suffer leg pain for 2 weeks, can't eat food that consider as 'poison', I didn't eat egg for almost 3 weeks d, feels so sad, egg is my favorite food! T.T

Been drinking for months since 'that tragedy' happened on me, almost drunk everyday, and my work was a mess. I guess I'm finally calm down my mind a bit, feel very peaceful now, hope my peaceful mind can last longer. Sometimes when nothing can beat you anymore, cause you are immune to things or people around you, no matter what they did, you will know the following steps they gonna take, so what else can surprise you anymore? I'm telling myself everyday, don't take things so serious, cause nobody will serious to you even though you are sincerely. Every time I feel sad, I'll tell myself not worth it, cause no one will sympathize you, even the person you sad for don't give a f**k. This is the cruel society and selfish human, accept it.

-Life is still beautiful with nice food!-

No comments:

Post a Comment