Monday, June 27, 2011

Lazy turtle

Hi~ Food?




I'm getting lazy and lazy and lazy, maybe life is too smooth recently, my motivation of work is getting lower and lower, haih, I'm just... lazy. I'm doing not good in my job recently, maybe I just don't feel like doing this job anymore, I feel like wasting my time, I can use the time to earn more money instead of sitting inside office doing the same thing everyday, maybe I should do property too, like what Jill did now, office job is not a good way to earn big money >.<

When people look down at you, or when you wanted to do something but you just can't afford to do, that's where the motivation come from, I feel very sick of my car =.= Somehow I feel that I'm quite useless, I'm 23yo but I'm still doing nothing, no career no money no nice car and no own house, and I don't think I'm still young enough to waste my time, or day dream to marry a rich guy, man is hopeless.

Drink alot recently, some troubles keep surrounding me and feels stressful, I'm helping dad to do business as part time job, dad is currently expanding his business, doing distributor by himself, import a lot of musical instruments and I have to find dealers for him. My mom said that I'm a degree holder in marketing, I should know how to do sales, mom, I nvr attend my class during my school time T.T sob~ But, I guess this is the only way to make my lil dream come true, my dear Mazda 6 <3 I'll get you soon okay, gimme time.

Ahhaa~ Im getting fatter.


The bitches *couple shirt la wei!!

No comments:

Post a Comment