Saturday, May 14, 2011

Move on girl!

Last week was a tough week for me, my mood was extremely down, I dont really know how I been through the week, but I guess I ady used to it, and overcome it, guess only, maybe after feel days I'll feel emo again >.< I did something that make my parents so disappointed on me, before this, I was their best daughter, but not anymore now, I know I hurt them too much, they trusted me so much before this, this really make me feel so unhappy, cause I really care about what my parents think of me. However, they still pamper me alot, and love me like they always did, i feel very guilty for making them so disappointed, Im sorry mom and dad.

After this, I guess I had finally found my direction and changed my thinking in many ways, it was a great lesson to me. Someone scolded me I don't have dreams, what I want was just getting marry and have kids, well, that used to be my dream, at least I considered it as a dream, but not anymore in my wishing list, I'll list it in my nightmare perhaps haha! From now on, I really wish that I can do well in my career, I know nobody will trust me cause I don't look like a career woman, but what else can I do other than keep myself busy on working everyday, busy is the only way that I can forget my pain and all those sad things that torturing me day by day.

I told my mom about my planning, and my mom said she will 100% support me, that's so sweet and warm, I found my motivation of life again, I appreciate the chances she gives me, and I wont make my parents disappoint again. Aza aza~ keep fighting! ^.^

-I'm June-

No comments:

Post a Comment