Thursday, May 19, 2011

19-5-2011

I know cry is not a solution, I force myself don't think so that I won't cry, trying my very best don't think at all, even I saw something that would remind me the truth, but I forced myself, I can't think about it. Somehow I forgot that I'm human, I don't have a button call 'forget' on my body, i can't just press it and forget everything. I'm trying my best don't feel down or emo, I smile with everyone, I smile no matter how bitter I feel in heart, but why I still feel very down?

I tried very hard ady, but I dont know why, tears drop from my eyes without any sign or prediction. There's a sound in my soul tell me I have to be tough, though it is tiring, very tiring.

For you, it may be nothing, but for me, I really can't let go so easily, "life is not so easy".

*Siu, thanks for understand me so much, you are the only one who know how suffer I am, I really appreciate it, promise I will get better very soon, dont cry for me anymore.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* u are doing good enough.. but u will be better soon as time goes by.. dont force urself too much la =P

    ReplyDelete