Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hard Rock Hotel

Spent a weekend at Hard Rock Penang, thanks to a friend that gave us special rate for the room, we spent less than RM600 for two nights, usually the rate for a night is already Rm600. The room we stayed in was Lagoon Deluxe, which the pool was just right in front of our room, we could jumped right into the pool from the room's deck, how nice it was! For sure, we spent our day just in the hotel itself, enjoyed the beach and pool, with beer of cause. Lets take a tour of my journey!

The entrance



It's breath-taking at the night.. I just love light so much..


The front door



Night view


The lobby is a little cafe too, baby boy loves it!



Swimming pool view from the cafe/lobby




Our room



The room's deck



The rock toilet!


Happy girl!


Enjoying the relaxing moment!


Spot Brian, he enjoy swimming alone! hahaha *ignore the messy table.


Walking at the beach during evening, the sea is dirty, so we just walked around..


Dump face, I was actually trying very hard to balance myself from falling down! LOL




My attire for two days.. too convenient to swim!



Took a picture before heading out for dinner..


Lastly, me, baby boy and the kitty..




So when is my next vacation? planning...




No comments:

Post a Comment