Monday, March 25, 2013

Baby boy's big day!



26 Feb was baby's birthday, never plan to celebrate with him, I was too lazy to think for the restaurant/surprise/gift. The Hill was my last minute plan, feel guilty for not preparing gift and surprise, will do better next year, maybe a vacation!




There are 3 different concepts in the restaurant itself: open air lounge at the first level/ indoor dining at second level/ indoor pub at the third level. We chose indoor dining, the ambiance was good, and that day was Tuesday, not much people in the restaurant, we enjoyed chilling with privacy (I hate people next to my table staring at me when I take photos for the food!)



My dish- vongole, the sauce taste like "xiong tong lala", me and Brian couldn't stop 'drinking' the sauce! lol



Brian's dish- Wasabi pan fried chicken, nothing special it's just fried chicken topping with wasabi sauce.



Nachos! Favorite snack!



Kent's dish- Mixed Shashimi, no idea why he ordered shashimi but it's totally not worth cause it's too pricey!





Brownie, too salty, I still prefer delicious' brownie!

Lastly,



Happy birthday sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment