Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24/5/2011


Look at my tired face, feel so tired recently, for no reason.

Ohh I'm so lazy, my work has been pending since last week, not even start to do yet, and I have no idea how to do or how to start, need more hard work @@ But I have something more important to do!! My farm frenzy had reached level 40++, i think 10 more levels I win d!! Must rush up, I must finish the game!!

Life has become so boring, I have no choice but to take care my health, no cigars no alcohol and no night life. Instead of chasing for better life, I have to change my lifestyle too, so, yay, keep it up! Devil please dont seduce me okay >.<


Did manicure at 1U last weekend, almost fall asleep when doing, Im real tired.


Time to do my work, feel so lazy to wake up @@


-Good night/luck-

No comments:

Post a Comment